A dynamic team of professionals concerned about school perseverance
Our goal is to develop a service that enables educators to implement measures to promote academic success.
The My Green Notebook concept was created by Nathalie Proulx. Since 2001, Nathalie Proulx, with a bachelor’s degree in special education, supports and assists students at schools in the Outaouais region.
Having started as a teacher in special needs classes, she now works in the field of learning disabilities as a professional educator for the Hauts-Bois de l'Outaouais school board.
Promote perseverance and academic success by:
- Valuing student life;
- Encouraging parental engagement to their child's education;
- Facilitating teacher–parent collaboration.
- Mobilizing a group of actors;
- Being attentive to the needs of users;
- Using a modern medium, young, attractive and environmentally friendly.